Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot
• 2 can cream of chicken soup
• 2 can chicken broth (15oz each)
• 1 stick-butter or margarine
• 1 lb chicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
• 1 packages frozen egg noodles (24 oz) I used Reames.
• In crockpot put chicken on bottom. Pour the chicken broth and soup on top. Then top that with the stick of butter. Put the crockpot on low for 6-7 hours.
• Take the chicken out and shred. Put back in crockpot.
• Add the frozen noodles and cook for 2 more hours. (I stir every 30 minutes until done.)