• 3 cups of flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/2 cups hot water
• frying oil
How To Make INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
• In a bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt and mix wellAdd hot water and stir with a spoon. The dough will be sticky.
• Form into a ball and leave covered for 45 minutesSeparate the dough into 12-16 balls
• Using your palms and fingertips, press each dough into a circle and using your fingertips into a thin, round circle about 4-5 inches in diameter
• Heat oil in a frying pan over medium/high heat or a quick frying pan over a frying pan until “hot”
• Add one piece of bread at a time to the hot oil and simmer until golden brown, then flip. About a minute on each side *Variable for how hot oil is heated.
• Remove it from the oil and let it dry on paper towels.