No bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
• 2 (3.5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
• 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
• 3 cups milk
• 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
• 1 (16 oz) tub chocolate frosting
• In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
• In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom. You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
• Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
• Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
• Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
• Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
• Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
• When ready, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
• Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
• Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
• Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge and let it chill overnight.
• This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need plenty of time to soften up.
• When ready, slice and serve!